zgemma 2s wont flash

john27530

Hi
Can anyone please help me I'm trying to to re flash a star 2s after it became stuck on boot

Ive tried wooshbuild vix on three different flash drives.
Ive been onto zgemma site and got the original bare bones and that has flashed OK and was able to get a factory reset.
Then I tried again with wooshbuild and openvix but nothing again.
So can anyone help me or direct me to a site in which I can add iptv with th ipk file

Many thanks in advance

Hi
Can anyone please help me I'm trying to to re flash a star 2s after it became stuck on boot

Ive been onto zgemma site and got the original bare bones and that has flashed OK and was able to get a factory reset.
So can anyone help me or direct me to a site in which I can add iptv with th ipk file

Many thanks in advance
Try ipab download it from ipab website extract the file that says zgemma put onto USB and reflash it but make sure your USB has Been formated to phat32 and try that that's what I flashed one with other day removes all dead channels aswell

Thanks for that but still the same
Use back USB port on box don't use front and make sure box is completely turned off by white button on back pop USB in with software on turn back on by white button and should flash my mother in laws was same stuck on boot did it the way I'm explaining and was done in no time

I used to own a zgemma star 2s box and it was very funny with usb sticks, I found if I used a usb stick that had less than 4 gig on it then flashing was ok all the time, if I used anything bigger I had problems.

Make sure the file inside the zgemma folder is named sh1. Rename the file inside sh1 from noforce to force. Try different usb. The 2s also has a limit of 110mb(I think) for the size of image file, so make sure file size is under this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi

Many thanks in advance
Have you formatted your USB drive with a low level formatting tool?

The drives sometimes need this to be done prior to being used for a reflash.

Hi everyone my zgemma h2s box is stuck on boot does anyone know how to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes mate you can go onto Google and get ipab software by going onto there website you want the zgemma one put it onto USB and flash it that way then once done put your line onto USB and put that back on or you can look through forum there is builds on there like wooshbuild if that helps the ipab removes all non clearing channels easy to do

Back