Zgemma 2s Wooshbuild File

Can you please confirm which Wooshbuild download file I need for my Zgemma 2S box and do I have to add just the zegemma file to the usb stick or the whole zip folder that I download from Woosbuild H2 v6?
I have tried to follow instructions of the internet but it does not flash the box. The usb stick has been formatted and only has the system file on it from when it has been formatted and the zegemma file. Your urgent help would be greatly appreciated.

You need the one that says 2s next to it from the Wooshbuild site... you didn't say if it's a Star-2S or H.2S though but you will need the one relevant for your box.

Just the complete zgemma folder onto the USB (Not the .zip file)

If I remember rightly for the star 2s box its a zgemma folder and inside that folder it should say sh1 and on the zgemma h2s in the zgemma folder it will say h3 that's how I tell I'm using the right image file you only need to extract the zgemma file from zip and pop the zgemma file onto USB and flash your box theres no wooshbuild v6 for the star 2s I asked in wooshbuild advice thread

Again, you haven't stated if it's a Star-2S or a H.2S ... different firmware for each one.

For flashing, a small capacity branded USB stick is ideal.

I use 8gig is it the star 2s have a look on front of box we will be able to help a lot quicker that way mate

Can you please confirm which Wooshbuild download file I need for my Zgemma 2S box and do I have to add just the zegemma file to the usb stick or the whole zip folder that I download from Woosbuild H2 v6?
I have tried to follow instructions of the internet but it does not flash the box. The usb stick has been formatted and only has the system file on it from when it has been formatted and the zegemma file. Your urgent help would be greatly appreciated.
The box details are as follows:
Original Zgemma Star 2S Digital Satellite Receiver with Twin DVB-S2 Tuner Enigma2 Linux System

• 3x Multiroom (within same household)
  • HDMI up to 1080p
  • Advanced EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
  • Full automatic service scan.
  • Cool silent fanless running.
  • Low deep-standby power consumption under 1 W.
  • Electronic TV programmes ( EPG ).
  • Can record up to two programs at a time
  • Full Sky Skin

Then you need to download the 2nd one on the list on the Wooshbuild site named Zgemma S, 2S, H1*, H2*

Again, you haven't stated if it's a Star-2S or a H.2S ... different firmware for each one.

For flashing, a small capacity branded USB stick is ideal.

but nothing smaller than 1gb - I tried using an old 512mb stick and while it fitted the flash files on it, there wasn't enough room left on it for the swap file

Reactions: ste
I keep getting this error during the flash process, can anyone give me some advice on how to deal with it when flashing my box?
Please see the attached picture image.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    299.3 KB · Views: 38
It just remains on the screen doing nothing so I think after about 10mins I pressed the exit button and it carried on to the next part of the down load as normal. But when complete the expected channels were displayed for a very short period of time (5mins), then rebooted by itself and only now displays the Wooshbild gui with the moon and v5 displayed but no free working channel pictures. I have tried rebooting the box and it reboots to number 49 on the display, sits there for quite a whiles and then reboots by its self again, this happen 2 or 3 times untill it boots up with the Woosbuild screen discribed above.

It just remains on the screen doing nothing so I think after about 10mins I pressed the exit button and it carried on to the next part of the down load as normal. But when complete the expected channels were displayed for a very short period of time (5mins), then rebooted by itself and only now displays the Wooshbild gui with the moon and v5 displayed but no free working channel pictures. I have tried rebooting the box and it reboots to number 49 on the display, sits there for quite a whiles and then reboots by its self again, this happen 2 or 3 times untill it boots up with the Woosbuild screen discribed above.

Looks like you're not flashing from a USB drive... also doesn't look like you've downloaded the latest version of WB from the WB site.

I will try again with a new download from Wooshbuild (Version Zgemma S, 2S, H1*, H2* )
Just a thought, does the Zgemma have to have both satellite cables connected or can I flash the box with one cable connected input connector 1?, I may not use it to record, just view live programs.

Back