Zgemma 2s Wooshbuild File

I can't believe this, I have followed all the instructions and advice , check & triple checked how to flash my ZGEMMA-Star 2S and yet it still gives me an 'unzip: crc error' at the end of Starting to FLASH Ahhhh! Any other advice please?

I have used the correct Wooshbuikd software as detailed in previous posts and formated different USB sticks to use during the many times I have tried this process. I don't think the box is faulty! It's about 14 months old and hardly used.

Lovely Rottie, I use to have one a few years ago, my best mate ever.
Thanks for the link, is it as simple to install as Wooshbuild?

Re: My Zgemma-Star 2S will not Flash Wooshbuild, OpenATV or any others detailed above fully. Intermittently the following message in the screen shot attached file, appears : enigma2_crash
If this forum allows I will try and attach the file.
Just tried but forum will not allow log files.

Attachments

• Zgemma Fault Message.png
    Zgemma Fault Message.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 23
Re: My Zgemma-Star 2S will not Flash Wooshbuild, OpenATV or any others detailed above fully. Intermittently the following message in the screen shot attached file, appears : enigma2_crash
If this forum allows I will try and attach the file.
Just tried but forum will not allow log files.
Try a different image like ipab see if same happens or wooshbuild v5

I have tried both of those same problem, what about the software on the software itself? Can It be reinstall? anf if so from where? Openvix is currently installed if that means anything to anyone!!!!

Back