Zgemma 7 series or 9??

Piece of cake if you have ViX on the slave box, I think you have to use a plugin on ATV.
Ok so I have at the moment a Zgemma h2h box but looking to buy another Zgemma. I can stream from one to another willo? Bit above my head so excuse my sounding stupid lol

Yes, I think the ATV plugin is called channelimporter but I've never used it.
On ViX you just go into 'client mode' on the slave box and enter the IP address of the master.
It then imports channels and epg from the master box and uses a free tuner on the master box.
No need for softcams as all decryption is done by the master.

Channels importer is pretty much the same as vix client mode. Vix has just built it into tuner config.
Ah ok so is the term master and slaves box meaning box 1 and box 2 ?
Yes box 1 downstairs will be master box, box 2 will be slave box. You will need a master box with more than 1 tuner as slave box will use 1 of your tuners from master box.

You'll also need to check with your providers on how many tuner connections you can use as it will show 2 connections if both boxes are in use at the same time.

Ok i understand now :) so I think my h2h will be ok as a slave box but I need then a box with more than 2 tuners for my master , I ideally want another Zgemma so the 7c a good choice??

Ah ok basically i want to run 2 boxes with cable lines , 1 hardwired and I guess the other running by WiFi

You can't run 2 feeds to separate devices off 1 set of power lines not possible if that's what you mean it would need 2 sets of homeplugs 1 set for 1 box the other set for box upstairs
You can buy and use any number of homeplugs, I bought a set of 3 and then later one single, have one plugged in near router and the other 3 are all near boxes.

If you don't have a cable feed going upstairs then you have two options

1 as has been mentioned stream from the main box to the 2nd box, but the main box needs to have a spare tuner so if you are watching something on the main box and recording something else (if both on cable using box with twin cable tuner) then you can't watch a cable channel on 2nd box.

2. get some coax suitable for cable and a splitter and put the splitter in the brown box outside (there may already be one in there with spare plug) and run cable from there to your 2nd box.

oops this thread was in my alerts as started yesterday but after i post i see the dates indicate its a week old doh.

Back