Zgemma and Amazon Fire Stick(help?)

Anyone help, i`ve tried all day, have my Zgemma, purchased amazon fire stick and purchased dream player via amazon, as to stream my zgemma too on the fire stick..

Double tuner right, so where am i going wrong, every time i change channels or watch something on the fire stick that it affects the zgemma, zgemma buffers or changes to channel i`m watching on fire stick?, anyway to sort this out via the tuners, any help appreciated!

I purchased dreamplayer premium, have zgemma downstairs and set up the amazon firestick upstairs using dreamplayer premium, setup fine i thought, though im getting the blue ring buffering downstairs on the zgemma or channel are changing to whats in the firestick etc, not all the time, i know there is 2 tuners a and b, so this shouldnt be happening, what have i done wrong???

Last edited:
Anyone help, i`ve tried all day, have my Zgemma, purchased amazon fire stick and purchased dream player via amazon, as to stream my zgemma too on the fire stick..

Double tuner right, so where am i going wrong, every time i change channels or watch something on the fire stick that it affects the zgemma, zgemma buffers or changes to channel i`m watching on fire stick?, anyway to sort this out via the tuners, any help appreciated!

I purchased dreamplayer premium, have zgemma downstairs and set up the amazon firestick upstairs using dreamplayer premium, setup fine i thought, though im getting the blue ring buffering downstairs on the zgemma or channel are changing to whats in the firestick etc, not all the time, i know there is 2 tuners a and b, so this shouldnt be happening, what have i done wrong???

Can't remember fully but somewhere in the dream player settings, there is a zap function that changes over the zgemma through the firestick. You need to uncheck it (I think)

Back