Zgemma Blue reboot screen

56duke

Hi,
I seem to have run into a problem with a couple of Zgemma H2s boxes rebooting every 10 minutes while in Xtream Tv on IPTV. I had this problem last week and when I upgraded the image on the box I contacted the provider and he told me the mac address had changed because of the upgrade . I checked my original contact with the provider and it was the correct mac address . So I am wondering if anyone has come across this rebooting ever 10 minutes and is my provider spinning me aload of lies and now I am out of pocket and would love to name my provider but this maybe breaking the rules or am I.Any help would be grateful

Hi,
I seem to have run into a problem with a couple of Zgemma H2s boxes rebooting every 10 minutes while in Xtream Tv on IPTV. I had this problem last week and when I upgraded the image on the box I contacted the provider and he told me the mac address had changed because of the upgrade . I checked my original contact with the provider and it was the correct mac address . So I am wondering if anyone has come across this rebooting ever 10 minutes and is my provider spinning me aload of lies and now I am out of pocket and would love to name my provider but this maybe breaking the rules or am I.Any help would be grateful
I've got an H5.2S running whooshbuild and have also had a problem with rebooting recently. It got so bad that I was unable to select any channels without it rebooting. In the end up I reinstalled my XC Plugin and XML that I'd been sent by my provider and it worked again. However, it's still a bit flaky and occasionally reboots and then works OK. Using the EPG to do a recording is also hit and miss but my provider did warn that this might be the case.

I thought it maybe the Xtream Tv app that caused it. I removed it and it seem to have solved the problem. One members reply to this post suggest removing the Movie Organizer app will also solve it.
Thanks

I'm finding it buggy on VIX on a faster box too. Was fine using XC plugin.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back