zgemma box h2s - n-line not working

ollycuff

i have zgemma box which plays the standard freeview channels but not the sky channels . I have enter my working n-line via filezila but it still doesn't work. it is connected to the internet and the coax from the sky dish. can anyone help on why it will not work ?

I edited the file newcamd.list via filazilla . when I go onto soft cam panel v2.0. it says no cam selected when I press start it says no cam started cam 1 must be different from cam 2 . it has the skin skin

I edited the file newcamd.list via filazilla . when I go onto soft cam panel v2.0. it says no cam selected when I press start it says no cam started cam 1 must be different from cam 2 . it has the skin skin

on cam 1 toggle left and right and make it mgcam then restart the cam

thanks garyth , that has now got me alittle further but is still not working correctly. what would be the next step?

thanks garyth , that has now got me alittle further but is still not working correctly. what would be the next step?

When mines being funny restarting the cam doesn't always work. I usually stop it and start it again I know in effect it's the same thing but funnily enough seems to work....

Red / ok / red / green not sure on the path for vix but that's ATV

Another way is toggle it and start mgcamd then reboot your box mgcamd should auto start every time then.

You have put your newcamnd.list in usr/keys

162083n.png

Like that ^^^

hi . I still have no look . when I go into var/keys it has a lot of ccam.cgf samples etc?

open up the cccam.cfg file and copy and paste the line beginning N: line details
now make sure cccam is showing in cam 1 in softcams and restart

or if using the Nline with mgcam change the N: line details to CWS = line details and copy and paste this into the newcamd.list file
then make cam1 show mgcam and restart

DO NOT change any other files

on soft panel page it says active cam 1 :mgcamd_138r1 and under this there is information about the cam. at the very bottom it has millisecond times which keeps on refreshing . does this give any idea what could be wrong?

on soft panel page it says active cam 1 :mgcamd_138r1 and under this there is information about the cam. at the very bottom it has millisecond times which keeps on refreshing . does this give any idea what could be wrong?

can you get FTA channels?

Back