Zgemma box wont boot or flash

Ravdy

Sorry guys, please i am a newbee and i have no clue what went wrong tried to update to woshbuild v7 and my box got stuck at the boot screen and wont even go into flash mode.
Please i need help as am distressed.
Please help
Thanks

Sorry guys, please i am a newbee and i have no clue what went wrong tried to update to woshbuild v7 and my box got stuck at the boot screen and wont even go into flash mode.
Please i need help as am distressed.
Please help
Thanks
what type of box is it? -h2s? - h2h? - h25tc?

have you tried a different usb stick as it needs a formatted usb stick with the flash files and nothing else.

What size usb stick are you using? 8 - 16gb would be ideal

Hi, sorry for coming back late on this, am grateful for you quick response. I did a research on this fantastic forum and reformatted the usb stick with bootice and it come on flashed, however, I lost all my settings and sub files and can’t even get my provider to assist me get back to install xtreamtv and get back on.
All they tell me that there is nothing they can do to help. Any ideas?

what type of box is it? -h2s? - h2h? - h25tc?

have you tried a different usb stick as it needs a formatted usb stick with the flash files and nothing else.

What size usb stick are you using? 8 - 16gb would be ideal
Thanks Pabloesaban for your kind advice and sorry for coming back late.

If you got the iptv sub from someone in here you can pm a mod as there's nothing stopping a supplier from getting the sub running again, if it was from elsewhere then it's probably gone for good, you'll need to request a new sub in the iptv request thread, take as many 24h tests as you like until you find the right one for you and only take short subs, a month or few months at a time until you are satisfied

sorry, i forgot to add the link, read the rules at the begining of this thread:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...r-iptv-october-november-december-2017.132839/

Last edited:
Thanks Pabloescaban,
Unfortunately, I got it elsewhere and it was for 12 months, well my learning curve you will say.
Hope I won’t offend or break forum rules by asking for help with 24hrs trial and a reputable provider suggestions.
Thanks

check back at you old emails you will have the details you need to re-install if you can find the email (dont post them on here IF you find them)

Did you make a backup at all? If so you can restore to how it was before it broke, this wont stop it borking up again but you will be able to recover your details....copy them & then re-install them after you have upgraded your image

Last edited:
When you say using xtreamtv If using the xtream TV app it's a five minute job just to give the new id code to supplier and supplier change it there just fobbing you off mate nothing they can do what a load of crap

check back at you old emails you will have the details you need to re-install if you can find the email (dont post them on here IF you find them)

Did you make a backup at all? If so you can restore to how it was before it broke, this wont stop it borking up again but you will be able to recover your details....copy them & then re-install them after you have upgraded your image
Unfortunately, I did not do any backup and can’t even find the email.
So frustrating.
Thanks

Ask your provider for the ipk to install xtream app again and it should work automatically.
Your box mac code will still be the same so there is nothing for them to do once you reinstall.

Ask your provider for the ipk to install xtream app again and it should work automatically.
Your box mac code will still be the same so there is nothing for them to do once you reinstall.
Going on what beni has said if your supplier is not able to help then maybe pm him or a couple of vets/vip members and its most likely some one will have the ipk file or line details like example below to enter via putty to re install your xtream plugin and it will come back on as in most cases the mac code stays the same

example

opkg install http://teckchild123/enigma2/XtreamTV_0.0.6_mips32el.ipk

Going on what beni has said if your supplier is not able to help then maybe pm him or a couple of vets/vip members and its most likely some one will have the ipk file or line details like example below to enter via putty to re install your xtream plugin and it will come back on as in most cases the mac code stays the same

example

opkg install http://********/enigma2/XtreamTV_0.0.6_mips32el.ipk
if wanting the command to put xtreamtv app back on to box I can get it if he needs it but won't be same I'd sounds like his provider dosnt want to help him out but quick to take his money for a sub

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All. As a newbie I'm looking for help and advice please. Got a new zgemma h2s and trying to flash before using for tv. Issue I'm having at the moment is that I'm using windows 10 which doesn't have FAT32 format optiom, just exPHAT and NTFS. Plus I think I'm using wrong make and size usb stick from what I've read on other threads. I've got integral 64gb. Any help and advice would be much appreciated as I've already lost hours of my life going round in circles trying to look for solutions

You only need 4-8 gig max to flash your box are you putting the usb into to rear port on the box downloaded the right image extracted the file from the zip file and put full zgemma file onto usb
Edit I have windows ten right click on your usb drive and go to format should give option for fat32

You only need 4-8 gig max to flash your box are you putting the usb into to rear port on the box downloaded the right image extracted the file from the zip file and put full zgemma file onto usb
Edit I have windows ten right click on your usb drive and go to format should give option for fat32
Thanks bazcfc1. I'll clearly have to buy another usb stick. Can you recommend any particular makes that the box prefers? Yeah, I'm putting the usb in the rear port of the box, and have only transferred the zgemma stuff from the zip file (not the zip itself) as per the very useful instructions I've found on this site

Back