Zgemma box

tbyrd16

Have a zgemma H1. Worked fine for however long. SS channels down now but rest ok. Virmin doing repairs in my postcode yesterday so broadband was down a few hours.
Since broadband has been back on cant get any channels. Not provider as mate down road with same provider is ok.
Stumped any help would be gratefully appreciated.

thanks in advance.

if your internet went down try putting box in deep standby (hold power button until menu appears and then select deep standby), then reboot router and once the router is back online turn the box back on.

Tried that. Was perfect before for years. As i had the audio problem have now updated with whoosh build and put my line in correct keys folder got mgcamd working but still no joy. Virmin couldn't have done anything surely? Provider says line ok. Gonna check mates box whose is working here monday and mine at his trying to narrow it down unless anyone has any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Tried that. Was perfect before for years. As i had the audio problem have now updated with whoosh build and put my line in correct keys folder got mgcamd working but still no joy. Virmin couldn't have done anything surely? Provider says line ok. Gonna check mates box whose is working here monday and mine at his trying to narrow it down unless anyone has any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.
it's nothing VM have done if your VM BB is still working.
Have you tried a test to rule out provider issues? - you can relaod your normal line back if there's no difference
Also, I'm not sure WB7 is compatible with that box?

it's nothing VM have done if your VM BB is still working.
Have you tried a test to rule out provider issues? - you can relaod your normal line back if there's no difference
Also, I'm not sure WB7 is compatible with that box?
what box has your mate got and has he updated to woosh 7 if not put your box back to the version you had before that's if you donea full backup which is recommended before updating any box ?

if you havnt backed up do a full back up of your mates box and then put it on your box then change the line for yours

Got Zgemma H1.Someone said they used that image on it and was fine. To be honest set it up and it all looks good other than line not clearing. Yes good idea to try different line. But the whoosh build is a red herring. I had vix before and it has just stopped working. Whereas it has worked fine before for about 4 years. Ok i have to stop and start mgcamd occasionally but other than that fine. I ll wait till monday and see if mates box, which is fine at his, works at mine.
Just amazing it has happened after Virmin fixed broadband for the area yesterday??

if you get your broadband from VM then the cable is still live - they can't turn off the channels in the cable, they're there permanently unless it's disconnected, which it can't be if your BB is still live :)
If you used openvix before, why not just flash a new version of that - it still cures the audio description problems....I'm not 100% sure about the WB7 build for that box as it's not listed on the download

Thanks I will try it monday after trying mates box and his image. Although if that fails either my provider is mistaken about line working, which I doubt, been with for years, or my box might be in trouble. Although couldnt have packed up coincidentally the same time Virmin do a repair.
Will find out monday.At least it has speeded up my move to iptv which is the only way forward anyway with ss sports going as I only use for footy!

just make sure all splitters and connections are tight and try again with the build you're using now, make sure the network cable is working and tightly inserted.
If there's a mistake in your newcamd.list file, you won't get any channels, download and unzip this blank newcamd.list and paste your line details underneath where it says
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
then ftp it to usr/keys folder

Attachments

• newcamd.rar
    96 bytes · Views: 5
Thanks.
All cables splitters and newcamd.list fine as they have worked fine for last 3/4 years.As I said above has worked perfect just changed build as it wasn't working took opportunity to update build to get rid of audio commentary. Checking mates box will give me answer I hope. Will back up mates image anyway to also try on my box with his line so all bases covered.
Thanks again for help and comments.

Back