Zgemma cable help please urgent!!!

when i go to menu>>info panel>>softcam panel>>underneath cam 1 it says "active CAM 1:CCcam2.3.0" so im guessing it should be active. I will go and try it on my skybox f5s to see if it is definitely working. Can anybody also provide me with a test line?? thanks

---------- Post Merged at 12:51 AM ----------

Yep just tried my line in my Skybox and channels are working fine there so it's definitely not the line, the line just won't work in the Zgemma box,maybe i am doIng something wrong on that part i dont know. Any help appreciated :woohoo:

If you have just tried your satellite line in your sly box F5 and it works you have satellite line and not a cable line. You need a cable line to clear Channels, a satellite line will not do it (unless it's dual line)
Check with you provider what you have been given.

Last edited:
Thats what johnboy 196 asked you 10 hours ago seems you have the wrong line request a cable test line in the correct place and someone will pm you with one

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much guys got it sorted sorry had the wrong line turns out i needed a cable line ^^, al working now thank you to everyone who helped :)

Hi guys apologies need help
I have a zgEmma h2 I use for both sly and vermin. I bought the box as plug in and play .however let's just say I've had no help . My understanding is I'm on openvix my sly chanels work but no virmin one. I have had new code and installed them via fillzilla into newcam /rebooted etc and still got nothing. I noticed my cams have both ccams 1.2.3 and also mgcamd1.35a. Nothing works on MGcamd but only sly works on ccam. My problem is no matter what I try I can't get virmin channels to work. I've tried using each of the cams on there own still nothing. Is there a setting on the box I have missed or ?thanks guys

Hi i dont know if anyone can help but i have a have a sly zgemma buy the buyer put the line details in for me via teamviewer and onto my flashed usb stick. I havnt been able to get hold of him all week so am sly less and i dont know how to put the line ie gift card number in. I struggle with computers . Todays technology. Im wondering if i maybe to buy another giftcard if somebody could be so kind to put the number and details onto the usb flash stick for me in happy to send over £15 to your paypal if this can be done. I have all the box details ip etc and the zgemma details are already on the usb pen just need the gift card put in again.. Debbie

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back