system
customise
change alternative services tuner priority to:
DVBS-C/-S/-T

was told as ive no cable here.

Im guessing you should change preferred tuner to the vm one as well
and preferred for recordings to auto. Again guessing as I have 2s

Last edited:
Hello lads, am really struggling to understand whats causing the issue 'tuner lock' when attempting to DL sly channel list...

Hi guys wondered if anyone has been having problems tuning there box on DVB-C. I have the image and line all installed but it seems to be scanning channels on 2 different frequencies and half of them don't work its scanning channels on QAM264 and my nox before only scanned on QAM 64 so I'm only getting signal to have my channels. How do I get rid of what I scanned and update with the right ones any help would be very much appreciated

tuner lock timeout

Hi All

I have tried all the solutions on the forum. I have disabled the second feed as I only have one due to living in a flat. I have done the scan and then gone to auto-bouquet and selected all the relevant options for location etc.

I have also tried swapping sly to freesat and freesat to sly etc. in the order menu

I have tried flashing the box with the new back up from scumnsee. Done another rescan and tried autobouquet maker again.

The only thing I have not tried is flashing the box and setting up without internet, but I can not see how that will work. I saw someone had tried this.

It finds the freesat channels but never find any sly channels.

Please can someone give a definitive answer as to what causes this timeout lock.

Oh when I disabled the second feed I restarted box and did another scan.

Kind regards

I am having the same problems as these other guys.

I bought a DVB-S2 & DVB-C Zgemma H1 running OpenATV.
I don't yet have a sky dish, so I've only connected my VM cable.

On the rear is printed Tuner A & LNB input, and Tuner B, which has an RF IN and RF OUT.
I'm assuming Tuner A is for the VM Cable, as it is the screw fit connector. I'm then assuming the RF IN & OUT is where the Sky dish will go when I get one. Looks like an male and female aerial connector.

In the Config the Tuners don't match the labels.
In the config I have Tuner A: BCM7346 (internal) (DVB-S2). I have set this to 'not configured' as I don't yet have my dish.
I also then have Tuner B: TDA10024 (DVB-C). This is enabled, but no matter what I try I just get the 'Tuner Lock' error when running Auto Bouquet scan.

Any ideas?

(What is the difference between running AutoBouquet scan, and a regular 'Automatic Scan'? Do I need to do both, or should AutoBouquet do it? The Automatic scan doesn't find any channels, but at least it runs!)

Emptysea the tuner A is for DVB-s2 and Tuner B is for DVB-C you need to get a RF adapter for your virmin feed then you should pick up channels when scanning

Emptysea the tuner A is for DVB-s2 and Tuner B is for DVB-C you need to get a RF adapter for your virmin feed then you should pick up channels when scanning

Thanks for that. Figured it was just a regular aerial cable inside, so hacked the end off the cable and putt a regular RF aerial plug on the end.

Bouquet scan has found channels! Now just to figure out how to watch the channels it's found!

Last edited:
No you just buy one of these and screw it to your cable feed
e181eff79fa343abe7d1de4a3114c73f.jpg

Only if you live in a cable area and want Hd channels but remember you will need a cable sub and a sat sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back