Cable Zgemma cant get channels to work on cable turner

No if you have a cable sub you needed the H1 Like I said H1 does cable tuner and a Sat tuner 2s. Has 2 sat tuners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use your sat sub on both boxes. As long as your server allows multi room

Meant to say sat sub will work in both boxes if you got another box ie H1. Check with server

Hi,

I am in a similar position.

I have scanned using ABM, I have all VM channels, but all channels show - Service not found (Sid not found in PAT). Any ideas?

Have a look at a thread by Bees How to set up a E2 Combo box it may help

I have followed his guide, it's excellent. But, I get the same error if I follow his guide or any other. All the epg info is there, but I get the SID in PAT message on all channels - both FTA and others!

Very frustrating!

Thanks - I have tried that. I get the same SID error not matter what I do!

I have all channels and info in EPG, but get that error on FTA and all other channels too!

Very frustrating! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi all. I've read this thread but am still really struggling with a friends zgemma h.2s and was hoping for some advice. Basically the box works perfectly at my address with all the channels showing and the scan bringing up the usual 900 plus channels. But when I take it to me friends, the scan doesn't pick up many channels, None of the terrestial etc either. The strange thing is though, that when we reconnect his actual sky digital box back up with his usual the same cables from the dish, all the FTA channels work perfectly. I am baffled by this as I thought it was the cables. Surely the zgEmma box would pick these channels up with the same auto scan that I do at my address? Would really appreciate any advice offered.
Sean

Please help me

Hi there's I have a zgemma star 2s all channels worked the other night I had it on standby once turned back on lost all my channels spend the last 2 days playing with setting I know nothing about and when I scan for sky channels I get 0 video 0 radio any suggestions? Thanks

I need a help please.

I just bought zgemma star h1 box. I do have virgin internet befor. Now I change it to Sky and i dont recieve any channel so please anyone let me know what i have to do.

Hi All, I have read most things here - Had a simerler issues
I have got both cables connected - I have tried one and the other same results.
Anyway enabled both SAT and VIRGIN Tuner - let is scan - SKY first the cable and free sat
I can get 962 channels/SKY - then Cable finds no extras - Have SKY set as preferred -
Once complete - exit out of all - Press the TV button on the remote - bottom left of the remote control
The goto favorites - blue button and then you have all the menus :-)
Also you can go to Menu and set channel 1 to be prefered - Now just have to work out CAMMs and why I cant get Woosh to work..

which box are you using?

have you added the net id for your cable services and scanned in abm?

you will need two lines, one for each service and my advice is to buy two nlines to run on mgcam

Last edited:
Simple answer = No
Found teh option for Softcam and tried putting my Newcam and SScam in in the etc folder and keys
Binary /usr/softcams
/etc/keys/ mg_cfg and newcamd.list - but it does not like any the these (these were woking on Woosh) but as you know - we have lost most things so was going to setup IPTV via a link, but after installing the EPG plugin, woosh dies - cant reflash anything so installed openvix.
Trying to get back to whoosh as it feels and looks better in my opnion, but beggers cant be choosers and if it does not flash back then - I will persevere with openvix
ta anyway :-)
Was just trying to advise other users that - it looks broke - but they just need to click TV and swap to Favourites and then they can see teh channels:-)

Back