Zgemma cline Issues - Only FTA Channels

Hi,
I
am fairly new to Zgemma, i actually purchased the 2s i'm using now through someone pre set. In the past day or so the power tripped at my house which caused the 2s to not boot from the USB, this meant I had to do quite a bit of reading and watching of tutorials of using a backup image, reformatting the USB , flashing, booting and setting up the zgemma box correctly. From following instructions that I have followed to the letter it should be working, however upon entering cline details via filezilla i am not receiving the channels that I was, just FTA.

Fortunately a couple of days prior to this happening i did take a picture of the cccam server info which shows me it was running from cccam 2.2.0 prior to the electric tripping, i did this because when it is due to expire this July i was going to use my own cline server that I would source rather than through the person who supplied it so I was getting myself familiar with the box , however i am unsure as to whether the issue is now stemming from the image i'm using running at cccam 2.3.0. I have tried test cline details and still no luck in getting non FTA channels working.

The image i used was the Vix 4.1.001

Obviously any help would be great, i've been reading through other forums and you do seem a friendly bunch, i'm hoping this isn't a noob question in which i'll get told to refer to the installation guide, because i've done exactly what it says on the tine however i'm getting no where.

Thanks

Last edited:
you should switch to openatv as you are using a patched image vix don't support zgemma, a lot of zgemma owners use wooshbuild which is well supported on this forum start there and you may have more success.

Back