Zgemma Connectivity

Has anyone had issues lately with connecting their zgemma box to the iptv provider. Usually a green link light shows connection but lately no light at all (usually red if not connected)

Are you referring to the link light in information panel? If so this is not the connection to your IPTV provider. This is your general internet connection.

I use the addon to connect to ip tv and no probs, in fact its great, I can pause rewind and record,
the epg set up is perfect,{although currently not loading much on the epg} and bouquets are 100%

Yes that's the part I meant. That isn't your connectivity to your IPTV Provider that is your general internet connection. Try changing your Ethernet cable and if still the same try reflashing to latest image of your choice

I use the addon to connect to ip tv and no probs, in fact its great, I can pause rewind and record,
the epg set up is perfect,{although currently not loading much on the epg} and bouquets are 100%
if you have missing epg you should simply follow this procedure - make sure the channel is on bbc 1 then press and hold the info button and wait for the scan to finish that should then fully load your epg

Back