zgemma epg problems

blainemufc

free to air channels epg is fine the paid channels are the issue having to click on the programme to show the epg checked my connected devices and epg.dat location any ideas?

last time i installed the crossepg the box constantly crashed perhaps whole new install? usb is connected and currently ext3

what image are you using if its oprnatv you cant use crossepg you need to use xmltv also you will need to ext 3 to 4 its in the same menu you initialised usb

error: emmo1 operation could not be completed

---------- Post Merged at 12:21 AM ----------

I'm currently using openatv vix a lot better yea?

xmltv isn't downloading either think il just try vix and take it from there you had problems with zgemma aswell?

the box isnt perfect ive only had a thew issues and they were my fault expecting the box to do more then its capable of you've got to understand these are low budget boxes so its not going to have all the bells and whistles as a high end box if you just want to use it as a sat box for recordings and epg its perfect if its for other stuff ie streaming or viewing outside of network find something else

yea I'm in the same boat kodi and ts media just slowing the box down I'm gonna re flash and see how it goes and just use it is a sat box and upgrade looks good that though how is streaming on that?

Back