Zgemma epg

Anyone came up with an easier straight forward fix that can help I noob like me. I am only getting "now and next" programmes, And thats not even on all channels.

I recently set up my box and have had very little EPG data, but I've not attached any additional storage option so I think that might be the source of my issue.

Hi, new to this and have read through the posts on here. I have a few problems with the EPG and it being populated either with gibberish or a program name that doesn't exist on a large number of show times. I have been unable to fix it without having to re-flash the box, then after 2/3 days it reverts back to gibberish. I haven't tried deleting the EPG folder from the USB as not sure how to do it without removing the drive from the box, and don't know how to delete providers. Can anybody offer some suggestions or help please?

How do i stop my TV switching on when its updating. With out turning off auto switch TV on. In HDMI settings as all the other settings don't work. When turn box off TV stay on. It will only let me set to wake TV up when power up box. It don't let me switch TV to standby when use box remote.

Hi all. Is crossepg still the most effective way to control EPG on zgemma boxes? Ive got a box where it isnt working currently. Will download the how to pdf once I have access to download. thanks

Thanks

Make sure your USB drive was initialised and converted to EXT4. If you switch off your box at night updates to EPG and ABM will fail. Also make absolutely sure if you have both tuners enabled you have two coax cables connected from the lnb on the dish to the box and you know that both definitely work (easiest way to test to have set as just one tuner and just have one cable plugged in then turn off power and swap cable). Sorry if I'm teaching you to suck eggs but tuner setup or coax cable/connection issues are the only time I have seen this before.....

If all above ok try uninstalling the crossepg plugin

Delete the crossepg folder from the /usr folder on your box and from your storage devices, reboot and reinstall crossepg then set up as per below if you'd be so kind.....

XMLTV providers - enable Rytec UK XMLTV
OpenTV providers - enable Sky UK OpenTV(Astra2 on 28.2)
XEPGDB providers - enable Rytec UK (XEPGDB repacked)

Under provider start order....
Sky UK OpenTV(Astra2 on 28.2)
Rytec UK XMLTV
Rytec UK (XEPGDB repacked)

Then rescan with autobouquets maker
Then CrossEPG, Download now
This may not be the correct way - but it works and I couldn't give a stuff if it takes an hour or more to do as it normally happens automatically overnight!!

Please post back if you have any joy or otherwise!

THanks for this info

no issues from me

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 AM ----------

no issues from me

no issues from me

no issues from me

My epg has stopped downloading. I have tried to do it manually by going

Menu
setup
system
egg
cross egg
download now

It starts the download, takes a few minutes but then when it is complete I check the files/channels added and it says 0. Also 0 kb on harddrive?

I have tried re initialising usb and going through it again but the same happens.

Any ideas anyone?

on my epg i have NAT GEO Wild showing CSI: NY and a few other chans showing the wrong shows. i done a rescan and still hasnt changed, any idea of how to rectify this?

the text on the EPG resembles the 1 on the images in post #1132 (yellow faded).

Any ideas?

im using zgemma H2h

Back