ZGemma Flash Image Repository/Files

MrThing

Hi All,

Recently bought a ZGemma box and I'm having problems with it. Massive thanks to some of the forum members who have helped me get to where I am at now, as I am getting no support from the vendor.

Recently flashed with Sucmnsee's OPENVIX image file.

Although I have got a full gift file, I can't get Sky channels?

The channel scan finds them, but Autobouqets doesn't find any.

Does anybody have any other flash image files that work? I need to start over...

Please help.

Thing

Make sure you have the freesat bouquet unchecked and the Sky one (for your area) checked, then run autobouquets again then reboot box.

menu / setup / service searching / ABM / Configure / make sure setup mode is expert ( the top one).

Menu / setup / service searching / ABM / delete bouquets. Then start scan and restart box when finished.

you can download all zgemma (blank virgin img) add your own plugins and so on
from here
Code:
[url=http://zgemma.com/support/]Zgemma-Star End-user Support Forum - Index[/url]

Cheers all, just doing it now. Which is better, CCCam or MG Cmd?

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 PM ----------

menu / setup / service searching / ABM / Configure / make sure setup mode is expert ( the top one).

Menu / setup / service searching / ABM / delete bouquets. Then start scan and restart box when finished.

Done this and still not fixed...:anyonethere:

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 PM ----------

Make sure you have the freesat bouquet unchecked and the Sky one (for your area) checked, then run autobouquets again then reboot box.

Tried this and not fixed?

Does you line appear both in newcmnd.list as well as cccam? How easy is it to find? Remember I bought the box pre installed however it hadn't been done correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back