Zgemma full set up guide

FileZilla isn't needed - if you followed my guide, you should have noticed a YouTube video showing you how to easily add the line.

I am trying that way but it's just not working for me the files on your video are different from what I have on my laptop

They shouldn't be - I am here for the next half hour... if you want to run TeamViewer and inbox me the log in info, i'll take a look for you if you like.

Go back on tomorrow for round 2, hopefully get it done, hoping some of my kids will be here at some point as they are more computer savvy th

Reactions: ste
As long as you have the free to air channels clearing, you're heading in the right direction :(y):

All as you really need in the keys folder is the mg_cfg file and your file with your line on it - if your line starts with a C: or N: you can easily create a CCcam.cfg file with notepad (change file type to all before hitting save) or if your line starts CWS = then create a newcamd.list file the exact same way. Once these are in the keys folder, simply select the relevant cam in softcam panel and hit green to start.

ok ste i will give that a try when i connect it back up as i re connected my dreambox again in order to watch the boxing, probaly after the 2 premier league games tomorrow. I have a c line for my sat share and i had a cws trial for cable ,but that will be expired so i will get another trial hopefully when i get back to it, although i have to say ,you make it sound so easy heh heh, but i remember with the dreambox it took me a few days to get it up and running, that was ten years ago, roughly. I was looking after my little grandaughter today so i never really got a proper run at it.

So after Man utd v Everton i decided to get back to the zgemma and success at last i have the sat and cable lines on, so still a bit of work to go in the next few days, like getting all the multi sats checked out and see if i can navigate my way around that, something i would like to know though is this, i currently have a 32 gb usb drive connected, but i have a seagate expansion hdd device still on my dreambox, can i swap these without it causing much of a problem and if so will i loose the programmes that are recorded at present, i think i would but as long as i can swap them i dont really mind. Once again ste thank you very much for all your help with this i really appreciate it, thank you.

Back