Zgemma gifts and cable

Tinyt

Hi

I've just bought a zgemma H2H arriving tomorrow :-)).

now my question is, as I'm new too this so please forgive me,

I know you need a gift for for the decoding of the channels, but does that apply too cable viewing also?

thanks.

Thank you and sorry too be a pain.
So now when I'm looking for gifts is there anything in particular I need to look for as I'm going to require both?

Ok thanks for the info

my box arrived today.... ;) so now onto finding out how too flash it... but thanks again

If you're going to use both sat and cable then try dsayers image from the sticky section - works a treat with full instructions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I bought a Zgemma h2s fully loaded, after a month my sky channels black.. seller hasnt phoned to alter so bought gift (sent wrong files for box) so now im on here looking how to download files on to usb pen. the instructions the gift seller sent by email sent me to this forum, really cheesed off now can anyone help please

---------- Post Merged at 03:40 PM ----------

ohh so sorry think iv posted on wrong thread, im new on site and think iv posted on a reply post .. sooo sorry

Hi I bought a Zgemma h2s fully loaded, after a month my sky channels black.. seller hasnt phoned to alter so bought gift (sent wrong files for box) so now im on here looking how to download files on to usb pen. the instructions the gift seller sent by email sent me to this forum, really cheesed off now can anyone help please

Sally don't post any details on here but if your line is a nline and its been sent N: server.org user pass 01 02 03
change this to CWS = server.org user pass 01 02 03 and drop it into a notepad file named newcamd.list and drop it into usr/keys/ then restart mgcam

Can I not get the cable channels that I currently pay for without a gift?
If your currently paying VM a subscription then why are you using a zgemma?
Your paid subscription to VM will only work the channels you have paid for on a official receiver.
If your using a zgemma then you will need to connect to a pay server, without paying a pay server there is only a handful of SD channels available.

I'm using the zgemma in a different room, I've got cable for the next 6 months, so only want too purchase a satellite gift for now

Back