zgemma goes off

bold

TK Veteran
hi. I have zgemma box star 2s . it keeps going off and I have restart the box again. never did that before. when I switch back on I get one of the file has been corrupted and you may not be able to watch some channels. any help please. thanks.

for iptv. trying to flash box but it says flash on the box but on telly it says no signal found , tried changing the cable but still no joy.

You need to reflash your image. What image are you currently using (wooshbuild,ipab etc) and what are you using for iptv(script,plugin etc).

for iptv. trying to flash box but it says flash on the box but on telly it says no signal found , tried changing the cable but still no joy.

your tv will say no signal as if the box says flash as there is no output from the box while it's flashing.

ok mate thanks, how should that stay for because this is taking ages, but ill give another try.

Hi not a reply but wasn’t sure were to ask this question. Looking for some advice have ipab running on zegemma 2s with iptv works fine but when switch the box off I have to install iptv again anyone any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi not a reply but wasn’t sure were to ask this question. Looking for some advice have ipab running on zegemma 2s with iptv works fine but when switch the box off I have to install iptv again anyone any advice would be greatly appreciated

After you download the channels you need to go to menu/setup/servicesearching/sky bouquet maker and press blue button and you will see all the available bouquets and you need to tick all the ones you want to show and press green to save.Then green to scan and then you won't loose your bouquets.

If you need help,best not to use other peoples threads, post your own in the correct section here(depending on which model zgemma you have)
http://www.techkings.org/forums/zgemma-star.456/

Back