zgemma going dodgy

shaft19

is there any good alternatives to zgemma i need a new cable box for virmin and was thinking of trying a better option but whats out there. thanks

depends on budget, you will get lots of different views on here, what zgemma are you upgrading from ?

You can get the VU+ Solo SE V2 twin Hybrid dvdb-t2/c tuner box for £159 from WoS. i've not got a VU Solo but I've got a VU+ Uno 4k so have had Vu+ and it's a nice box.

You could stick with Zgemma and get the H7C, twin cable and single sat tuner, 4K and can take an internal hdd. about £125.

There are others on the market, lots of them

You can get the VU+ Solo SE V2 twin Hybrid dvdb-t2/c tuner box for £159 from WoS. i've not got a VU Solo but I've got a VU+ Uno 4k so have had Vu+ and it's a nice box.

You could stick with Zgemma and get the H7C, twin cable and single sat tuner, 4K and can take an internal hdd. about £125.

Yes the vu+ solo se v2 is a great box however I recommend going for a formuler box. Maybe the F4 Turbo?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

There is a new zgemma box out. The single tuner one. Forgot what it was called

Last edited:
looking at those boxes they offer firmware installation do i need the firmware offered or one off here somewhere. also i wand two cable tuners
thanks

looking at those boxes they offer firmware installation do i need the firmware offered or one off here somewhere. also i wand two cable tuners
thanks
Sorry never realised that was sat box

Look at this one :

Technomate TM-Twin 4K Enigma 2 Linux UHD PVR TRIPLE TUNER Combo 1x DVB-S/S2 + 2x DVB-C Receiver

2 cable tuners

£204

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

There is a new zgemma box out. The single tuner one. Forgot what it was called
its the H9, its only single tuner though and not much cheaper than the H7.

thanks
all boxes will come with firmware on them, you can then reflash with other firmware if you want or keep what's on there. You can also flash with someone elses backup for the box or keep the basic firmware and setup yourself from scratch to meet your needs

Last edited by a moderator:
Back