zgemma h.2.h

nelly1981

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help on how to add a line using FileZilla? ive set up the box and set up the autobouquets etc and found all the channels but cant get anything not even free ones. Must be going wrong somewhere! tried adding the line manually but says I cant edit the newcamd.list in the keys folder so I added the usb cam importer but it wont read the stick saying theres nothing on it?? I'm stuck, any help or advice would be much appreciated thank you

Are you trying to set up the satellite side or cable side? ... I assume it's satellite as you put this thread in the satellite forum so if you cannot get FTA on satellite, there's something wrong that even adding a line wont fix so you need to look at why you're not getting a picture but I am confused as to how you managed to scan satellite in the first place as usually, as soon as you scan the channels come on - the fta ones anyway.

Hi, no it's a virgin set up I'm trying to get up and running. Everything is there channel lists and the epg etc I just can't get anything to work, any kind of ideas would be great thank you

Ok, should really be posted in the cable / h2h forum for best response.

Only the sd versions of 1-5 are freeview on cable without a line.

What build are you using? a lot of build are network enabled so you can view them in your network devices via My Computer / This PC which eliminated the need to FTP / USB import... failing that, transfer the newcamd.list file over to your computer, edit it then put it back over.

No idea what that is lol. I'm new to all this and have never set one up before. I have only bought one already up and running this one is a box my dad bought. I've gone through all the flashing process and have set up the network ID etc, scanned for all the channels and scanned the auto bouquets, downloaded the USB can importer plug in on the box, purchased the line but just cannot load it in. I'm a newbie so must be missing something out

Oh sorry, no I don't have anything at all. Everything is there, even the EPG but just no picture. Is there supposed to be a dummy line on the newcamd.list that I'm supposed to be able to edit manually?

I'm running whooshbuild v5 btw

Somethings wrong, when you add the correct net id and scan for cable channels you should have 397 videos and 30 odd radio, in these favs you should at the very least have bbc1 sd, itv sd etc
If you don't have that then you have an issue with the tuner setup

I have another h2h box that I bought already set up that works fine on the same connection, I've tested the signal too and that's all good

DVb-c is the correct tuner? I know it has tuner a and b but is there a setting that's stops it trying to use tuner a as I know that is for satellite?

In the setup process, you should have changed Tuner A to Not Configured in tuner config... I'm assuming you've already done this though or else when you scanned with autobouquetsmaker, you'd have got an error.

Ah yes, I think the tuner confit itself was set wrong. I have channels 1-5 now thank you! Gonna try and add the line now via FileZilla

It did initially it kept searching for sky ab but I unticked the boxes. I think I must've accidentally changed dvb-c to dvb-t2 somehow but it's fine now I changed it back, managed to get the line on now via FileZilla so all good thanks for you're help mate

Back