Zgemma H.2H - audio problems. New build?

RamaTech

Hello folks. Sorry if I'm wasting time. I've been searching for a solution to the audio commentary without success. I'm finding more and more channels have this stupid voice over going on and it's driving me nuts! It's even on sly sports channels now!

I'm thinking of trying a new build to see if it helps clear the problem. Do I reset my box to default and if so what build would you recommend?

The build I'm using must be 2 years old. When it's loading it say vskin BOLT. Under info it says version=5.3 and creator=openATV. On image information I have found this:

V-Skin HD V1.012 by kidda C (2016)

Please help. I would love to get it all sorted again and hopefully there is an idiots guide.

Thanks folks

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hello. I really appreciate all the replies but when doing a search I'm finding this post?

I just need a link or directions to an idiots guide from scratch on how to update my zgemma h2h to openatv 6.1. It's two years since I set up my box and I did so with the help of a brilliantly written guide on this forum.

Apologies if I am being really annoying.

Thanks

My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild click on techkings then scroll to zgemma and were it says

Zgemma-Star putmouse over subfolders and click h2h then scroll to My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild and go to page 1 in there and have a look

My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild click on techkings then scroll to zgemma and were it says

Zgemma-Star putmouse over subfolders and click h2h then scroll to My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild and go to page 1 in there and have a look
Hello mate I haven't been able to find this.

Would you please provide a link to it if you can. Would love to try this. Does it help the audio problem?

Thanks

This worked an absolute treat! Thanks to you all for your help.

The only thing missing is the channel logos? Do I have to do something to get them to show?

Back