Zgemma H.2H EPG issues

redsfan

So bought the Zgemma H.2H Box last week after using a VU Solo for a couple years. Set it up, all was working fine (except random No Valid NIM Found For Sky ROI error which I still don't understand) till I accidentally managed to update something wrong / **** it up.. So completely re flashed the box and thought I would start fresh. Now can't seem to get it working properly, tried a variety of solutions but neither is fixing it.

Firstly when I use the Auto populate option to stop bouquets disappearing it would still give me the no valid nim found error. I've gone into Advanced Bouquets Managment, Providers and then selected No for all of them. Also turned both tuners to not configured. Now when I press populate database it gives me error "please first set up in configuration". No clue what that means though.

Moving on from this, I can't get EPG to work in any way. Initially I would set up channels by using iPab menu and logging in with provider details.. Wouldn't give me the right EPG sources to download. So youtubed / googled a bit and found out about e2m3u2bouquet.py, added that via DCC and Putty. In EPG Importer it has the right sources, some with EOL 1-1-2018 etc. Ticking quite a few that I think might apply (all that say UK for sure), but it doesn't seem to be downloading properly. It downloads 35712 events but there is literally nothing on my EPG list. Where am I going wrong?

Hopefully followed the rules here, no server names etc, but admin feel free to delete if not.

Still not really sure.. My guess is for some reason my channel names are different hence it not working properly? Although not sure why they would be different

Back