Cable ZGemma H.2H Initial Set Up - Virgin

Yeah I read that but he told me to run the other. I presume the line I paid for isn't configured to run any particular one or is it? Can the line run using mgcamd or CCcam?

Stick with what your provider is saying, any problems your best ironing then out with him.

Whenever I try to run a line (eg..CWS: ......) in the newcamd list file and run the mgcamd softcam it doesn't work. Always works on a c line in the CCcam.cfg file using the CCcam softcam....some setting perhaps?

Stick with what your provider is saying, any problems your best ironing then out with him.

It seems that the lines issue is now sorted. I know what I'm looking at now and know how to solve the problems.

One issue is, when I don't have the laptop on using the internet, everything is fine. When I do start using the internet, the picture flickers loads. Could this be because I've split the line to the router?

---------- Post Merged at 02:04 PM ----------

Do the cables make a difference? They're all tight but does the quality of the cable have an effect? They're brand new but were cheap. HDMI lead is good quality but can't say about others.

This is working fine but it's unwatchable because of the flickering which is about every ten seconds.

Still terrible. Flickering loads (every second) when I use the internet and occasionally (every ten secs) when I don't. Unwatchable either way.

Could it be a settings thing?

It's sorted! Changed the F splitter as I had my doubts about the original, all fine now! Perfect picture even when I use the internet. This one is rated differently too so not sure if that was causing issues.

So going forward. Now I have a stable connection (how satisfying)....how do I record or pause/rewind the channel? I presume I can't record one channel whilst watching another?

Hi phillie124 what splitter did you get I'm having the same problem?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back