ZGEMMA H.2H - Newbie - Nealy there... can you point me in the right direction.

Hi,

I have just move from a kryptview a780 to a zgemma h.2h

I have flashed the open atv 5.1 image, created bouquets etc… and can view all the vermin cable FTA channels…

I want to be able to access the other channels ... but am stuch what to do next.. and help appreciated.

thanks

Hi,

I have just move from a kryptview a780 to a zgemma h.2h

I have flashed the open atv 5.1 image, created bouquets etc… and can view all the vermin cable FTA channels…

I want to be able to access the other channels ... but am stuch what to do next.. and help appreciated.

thanks

There are plenty of instructions on how and what to do. First you need to request a line from a provider.
http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...e-pay-server-request-only-january-2016-a.html

I've got the lines already, i'm using a Alien2 at the moment with PKT 5.1 image
Just bought an h.2s which i'll use with openatv 5.1, although this is where it will all fall down because i'm not too up to speed with openatv

yeah, I know, but I've got to get the softcam loaded into openatv, they don't natively support softcams anymore, so i'll have to find the relevant plugins i'm using oscam at the moment (weighted for 3 lines). so it's not exactly as straight forward as "setup the tuner and go"
I'm sure I'll work it out with the help of the forum.

Well, I needn't of worried. It arrived, I loaded softcam, copied my lines, ba boom!!
Lets now just hope that the S?y Italia SD turn off doesn't happen here for a while.

Back