Zgemma H.2S and Wooshbuild Infinity - Newbie!

BananaCo

Hi Everyone, I've recently purchased a new Zgemma H.2S and last night I went to install Wooshbuild Infinity on it.

I connected to opendif and added the command line with no issues at all, the box rebooted and then came up with the Wooshbuild Infinity logo and a spinning blue circle.

I noticed during this time that the box kept displaying numbers seemingly climbing anf then going back to 0.

I left it over night and it was still doing this.

Now I assume that my only option is to reflash the device? It had openATV 6.1 so I assume I may as well use 6.2

My question is do I have a fault? will I encounter the same thing again or is there something i'm not doing?

Thanks

Thanks, I assumed that would be the best option, should it stay on that screen for long? I've seen some vids which look like it passes pretty quickly but I assumed they could be edited or quicker boxes.

You could just flash straight open ATV and install what you want from plugins if you are having trouble adding Woosh .

Yes i believe its going 00 to 99 and then repeating the process.

Would installing via plugins give me the same outcome? this is my first venture into these type of boxes so i'm still learning. All I really want is a PVR (got a USB drive) that looks like the Sky skin and FTA channels.

Yes i believe its going 00 to 99 and then repeating the process.

Would installing via plugins give me the same outcome? this is my first venture into these type of boxes so i'm still learning. All I really want is a PVR (got a USB drive) that looks like the Sky skin and FTA channels.
Have you taken the usb out of back of box what you reflashed with see if it fully boots up then

Have you taken the usb out of back of box what you reflashed with see if it fully boots up then
I had the drive I intended to use for the PVR function connected from the begining. I did wonder if this was my error but removing and rebooting made no difference. Not flashed it at all as I wasn't sure how to do it. Although i think that will be my first job this evening.

Download the Atv image and unzip it and put the Zgemma folder on a formatted usb stick and plug into the box and turn on. You will see usb on display window then press power switch on the front of the box and it will say flsh to say it is flashing.When it boots to setup screen,checl language is in English,if not press red button until it displays English then follow instructions on screen. If you need help ther are guides on the forum or post for help.

Hi All, Thanks for your help this morning, so i've managed to flash the box and install Wooshbuild. Looks great, only issue I seem to have at present is that i'm getting breakup on the screen. Seemingly BBC but I need to test it a bit better. Now it could be the weather I guess but I never had a problem with it on the old sky box. Is there something i need to tweak?

Hi All, Thanks for your help this morning, so i've managed to flash the box and install Wooshbuild. Looks great, only issue I seem to have at present is that i'm getting breakup on the screen. Seemingly BBC but I need to test it a bit better. Now it could be the weather I guess but I never had a problem with it on the old sky box. Is there something i need to tweak?
Are any other channels doing it check lnbs are tight in back of box try swapping them round could be weather it will be nothing to do with the image mate

ITV channels seemed ok, Ch5 , Dave etc were blank. BBC were breaking up. I'm justing re-scanning, i may have done something during the original scan as the boy was interupting me

ok, so think i've got it all fixed. Channels seem stable. When i'm in the menu I only seem to be able to browse the entertainment tab. Not sure why. Is this something I should query in the wooshbuild support thread?

ok, so think i've got it all fixed. Channels seem stable. When i'm in the menu I only seem to be able to browse the entertainment tab. Not sure why. Is this something I should query in the wooshbuild support thread?
Try pressing next could be the skin you've chose mate

Back