Zgemma H.2S *** NOW SOLD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willo3092

VIP Member
Zgemma H.2S receiver with twin DVB-S2 tuners.
Will come with original packaging and all accessories.
Will accept £30 including UK postage. PayPal F&F.

upload_2019-1-19_14-51-30.png

I can't now because it's upstairs and her indoors is in bed.
It is brand new and still in the cellophane as I use a one for all remote.
It has a brand new 3A power supply as well.

That's the one, I think Zgemma use the same remote for all their boxes.
I've got H3's, H5's and H7's and all the same one.

I think divyesh possibly wanted the picture to make sure it wasn't badly worn.

they are all the same, i've bought and setup various boxes for lots of people, I never lift the remote out of the packaging for new boxes, - I use my own remote (H2h)
I lift only the box out, set it up, flash it, do whatever needs doing, and hand it over to the owner without using the new remote.
They always ask the same question, 'where's the remote batteries, you fat b@$tard?'

I found out last year batteries are not allowed to be sent in packages via An Post when using airplanes as they can explode so maybe thats why some items cant come with batteries depending on delivery methods.

If you buy any electrical device the batteries are always included.
I don't quite understand why end users aren't allowed to ship batteries, perhaps something to do with the packaging?
Not worth the risk of having your package destroyed anyway.

I sent a package last week to someone a star 2s box with batteries in remote and they recieved they didn't ask if batteries was in remote just put it in a bubble wrapped package and recieved it next day

Not worth the risk for the price of a couple of AAA's when you read some of the stories about parcels being destroyed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back