Zgemma H.2S - WooshBuild 7?

It will you go into wb configuration to change skins even to chabs skins
already set it too sky new skin on wb config skin change and restart gui and it says it has changed on boot up as the sky logo changes too sky new, but stays on the skywb version and when selecting the chabs plugin it bluescreens my box and reboots lol

already set it too sky new skin on wb config skin change and restart gui and it says it has changed on boot up as the sky logo changes too sky new, but stays on the skywb version and when selecting the chabs plugin it bluescreens my box and reboots lol
You don't go into that chabs plugin on box they all go to wb configeration ro change skin ect that's why it crashes your box

ahright that's why it crashes my box lol, ive selected skyNEW in wb config and restart gui and it shows the new logo skynew on shut down but boots up with skywb still and wont change lol, ive reflashed aswell incase it was a fault somewhere and im on atv 6.2

Started again this morning and its worked. Genuinely appreciate being led by the hand! Definitely not something that should be attempted by a complete fool. For your time, advice and patience I thank you all.

Back