Zgemma H.S or Zgemma

ste297

hi i have recently got hold of a Zgemma H.S and a Zgemma-Star 2S. they was used for CCcams in the past and no longer required by a friend, I have got them of him and looking to put IPTV on them

they have come with VIX.

I was wondering if someone can help me put IPTV on them and how I go about doing this

Cheers

steven

First start by reflashing with openatv. Checkout wooshbuild in the downloads sections. Secondly it's worth mentioning that the 2s isn't the best for IPTV as the processor is a bit slow that said IPTV does work on both

ipab is also worth looking at, google is your friend

I have got iptv on the smarttv and my bro in law has got it working through ipab on his box just he away at the mo and cant do mine lol so I no my supplier will work through ipab as he got it working

do I just download the ipab onto a memory stick and insert it into the slot on the box then turn it on and this will start to flash the box

1st of all make sure the image is for your box, use the rear USB slot, remember to remove the USB once the box has booted up. There is a full guide on set up available from ipab

Back