Cable Zgemma h1 box keeps glitching on vm

Low signal is totally different from problems with a server and the H1 does not have a crap tuner if you search on the forums most posts are about the H2 and its not too clever tuner.

What signal readings are you getting SNR and on what frequency

What ive read is the tuner is weak compared to other boxes.The VM signal is 98% on most channels,but on the ones that dont clear it is 0%. Freq is 739 mhz 6952000 731 6952000 747mhz 6952000 all HD.

Last edited:
Same thing happens to me on the same channels.

---------- Post Merged at 01:34 PM ----------

Tried different lines and its the same result from all lines. What signal % are u getting? And is sports and movies ok?

i would be checking old crappy coaxial cables and splitters in use,way too low as not to give issues.try it on main feed and see what levels you get.

My old man was having problems with only two channels. Live horse racing all other channels worked great really good signal. Apart from them two swapping out the cable at the time did not convince me but it did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8d28b27c463c96813c0ceb4507a041cb.jpg

With the old coax cable

My old man was having problems with only two channels. Live horse racing all other channels worked great really good signal. Apart from them two swapping out the cable at the time did not convince me but it did it

I think ill give that a go.It has 2 new cables,so only 1 is old,but it could be that.Does everyone have a splitter connected with 3 Virmin cables?

Don't know if it'll work but you could try try intinuater or ask your friendly virgin installer to move your connection up the green box to give better signal
fd5436a998a66cf19dc5bdd2f8f5540f.jpg

Back