Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

Read down the instructions on the first page of this thread and there's a link

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

The link is on the first page. Just click that. Now you have posted ya should be able to use it

Hi, first of all thanks a lot for the guide, it's been a massive help. I've done all steps up to where it says step 31 "you should only have rytec Virgin media in there" .. Mine says sky. I also only have a few free view channels when I switch the box on, I did a full scan, it came up with 400+ channels but none of the cable ones worked and the channels was all over the place. Could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

I'm having the same issue with mine with only a small list of channels being available however when I press the EPG button and go to the last scanned folder it shows all the channels and they all work. They are however in no order whatsoever and not available under any of the other tabs, does anyone know how I can sort this?

I've got this same problem. Did you sort yours out

Hi Guys looking for some help, trying to set up an H2H with vermin only and followed the set up guide but the mgcamd doesn't show up and not able to start even though I have uploaded the 2 files. I have already got one of these which I set up but didn't have this problem

Has mgcamd been installed through the plugins section? I know it should have but it's worth checking

Hi, first of all thanks a lot for the guide, it's been a massive help. I've done all steps up to where it says step 31 "you should only have rytec Virgin media in there" .. Mine says sky. I also only have a few free view channels when I switch the box on, I did a full scan, it came up with 400+ channels but none of the cable ones worked and the channels was all over the place. Could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

Exact same problem, did you fix it?

Exact same problem, did you fix it?

so when you press the down arrow then blue for favs, are your channels not sorted into favs? I take it that you are running autobouquets? Also have you added a connection to clear the channels?

I appreciate the help massively, my problem is... I have a h2 box, channels have cleared but only if I access the last scanned folder, all other sub folders have very little in them, this is awkward as it is a farce to select a certain channel without it taking ages. I've set a box up before and had no issues.
The difference I've noted this time is that I have no option to update exepgd providers and have more than rytec in providers start order whilst only having rytec ticked in said providers. Hopefully someone will make sense of this as I'm still new to this

Have you scanned your bouquets? Service searching/autobouquetsmaker/ set it all up and search

Have you scanned your bouquets? Service searching/autobouquetsmaker/ set it all up and search

Yes, I will give it another go tonight though, might even start from scratch. Thank you for your help

Hi guys a friend has ordered this box to run with virgin they have virgin fibre broadband at home but not tv how will they go about setting it up to the box I have a s2 (sky) myself so I'm familiar with how to flash and do most of the setup for them but not sure how (if at all) you connect it to virgin without the white to cable already there

Get a splitter. Make the one cable into two . The TV comes down the same cable

Back