Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

Help needed .. Filedropper mgcam
And backdrop files unable to download and extract sayin damaged or unkown format. How else can i get buy this

Hello everyone need help i instail this but the box was freezing so i formated to factory and know all i see is Sucmnsee image and i did the steps again but the the box is not flasing need help urgent please

If you did all the steps then you will of removed the image from the USB. Re format, put the image back on the USB and start again.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me with this problem, my Zgemma 2 box has been working fine for 4 weeks but now all the sky channels have the same titles.

I have completed the EPG download and restarted but no changes
please help, its driving me mad

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

Can anyone help me with this problem, my Zgemma 2 box has been working fine for 4 weeks but now all the sky channels have the same titles.

I have completed the EPG download and restarted but no changes
please help, its driving me mad

anyone else in the oxford area having same problem as me in that the autobouquets scan dont work?
yes me m8ty ... been trying everything for last 5 hours .. tempted to throw this in the bin ... never had a problem with the cs -line but cable :(

Hi guys, I am totally new to all this, I have got the H1 box, I've plugged it in and all I have is a logo on screen with the blue swirl top left and the numbers on the front of the box go up to 99 and then start again?? I was expecting some sort of menu option??

Yes not much. As above(sd), pick, challenge, s4c, alba, BBC news, parliament, cbeebs and cbbc so nothing to write home about really no lol

Last edited:
Back