Cable Zgemma H1 How to Flip Viewing from Cable to the Satellite Tuner and visa/ versa

Patch1

Has the Title - At the moment i'm using the VM Cable Tuner only ~ but thinking about also installing a Satellite Dish for the other Tuner (i don't have a problem with the set up ).
However i can't see a easy way to flip from Tuner A to the other Tuner B or visa / versa should i wish too .... No obvious option in the Menu's to go from Tuner A to Tuner B. appreciate any help before setting up the Dish. Thanks in advance. ~ K.

might be green button to select sat you should see tuner 28.2 for sat and vm for cable select sat and ok to go through your list,cable list and sat list are separate.

might be green button to select sat you should see tuner 28.2 for sat and vm for cable select sat and ok to go through your list,cable list and sat list are separate.
Ok i think you are probably talking about the Vix Image re Green Button however i've uninstalled the TS Panel due to conflicts i had with my Line .. so i don't have the option you've mentioned but get the idea and would need a separate List for each ~ must admit thought there would be a simple toggle way to achieve this.

When I used one of these boxes with both I just selected the channel list for whichever service and then the line kicked in by itself.

Hi, in Autobouquets maker configuration if you change add provider prefix to bouquets to yes then the VM tuner bouquets will start with Vermin and the Sly ones will start with sly, so if you select one that starts with sly it will use tuner A, I hope that makes sense?

Hi, in Autobouquets maker configuration if you change add provider prefix to bouquets to yes then the VM tuner bouquets will start with Vermin and the Sly ones will start with sly, so if you select one that starts with sly it will use tuner A, I hope that makes sense?
Thanks for replies Mort & Gmang - I will do a temporary installation with the Dish at ground level before a proper install and play about with the options mentioned at least have an idea how too do now.
Was thinking of disabling either Tuner A or B in the Setup Menu and doing a restart of the respective Cams but that might delete there Settings associated with the Tuner when trying to re - enable ? Anyway its will be a case of Sucmnsee .. Lol.

Back