Zgemma H1 or H2 Cable tuner

hiranuk

I understand that one of the differences between the H1 and H2 is that the H2 has a better cable tuner. Can anyone tell me how better it is. I have Virgin media cable and my signal on my current Kryptview box is around 80%
Would I need to get the Zgemma H1 or H2?

Thanks in advance

I haven't go the H2 yet, im only asking as I don't want to get the H1 and then have signal issues as the cable tuner is not as good as the H2. Also I want to order today and I can only find H1 at a good price and cannot find any H2 that I can order today

You seemed to have answered your own question, personally I wouldn't touch an H1 ever again but have seen no issues with the H2 tuner, although I seem to be the only person with H1 tuner issues even though its on lots of forums?!?!? Be aware NEVER say anything even hinting at negativity towards the zgemma range on techkings, it will result in its your fault and haven't got a clue posts! lol
I have crap signal at my property so the H1/ibox3 would not get a lot of the channels.
Personally I would just pay the little extra and get the miraclebox hybrid mini+, even just for the official support and 2 year warranty.

Back