Satellite Zgemma H1 SD picture quality

bobloblaw

So i've had a H1 for about a couple of weeks now but i'm not completely satisfied with the picture quality of the SD channels. Previously i had a Skybox F5S and it seemed more than ok and quite sharp but now the image seems quite blurry and when the picture goes black it looks grainy. I'm using the same line and HDMI cables so the box is the only thing that's changed.

Does anyone else have this? I;m wondering if this is normal or an issue with my specific box.

So i've had a H1 for about a couple of weeks now but i'm not completely satisfied with the picture quality of the SD channels. Previously i had a Skybox F5S and it seemed more than ok and quite sharp but now the image seems quite blurry and when the picture goes black it looks grainy. I'm using the same line and HDMI cables so the box is the only thing that's changed.

Does anyone else have this? I;m wondering if this is normal or an issue with my specific box.

Same here just recieved one of these boxes

I've noticed in SD still images like logos in the corner of the screen or on sky sports news where they have a lot of still images like football tables results etc. the picture is jumpy and flickers on them but the moving part is fine.

I've just got a Zgemma S and I feel the picture quality on SD channels was far superior on my Skybox F5, although the HD Channels are great and the box itself is very good too.

Back