Cable ZGemma H1

Burlesy

TK Veteran
Hello all,

I upgraded from $ly f5s to zgemma h1 (mainly for getting all channels in hd)

Anyway I flashed the h1 with sucmnsee new firmware Followed all the instructions correctly.

The satellite (TunerA) works perfectly fine along side the EPG. No problems with that.

However I'm struggling with the cable side of things (TunerB)

I've searched the forum and tried all sorts of things.

My area code is in fine (00005)

Because cable is downstairs & Sat is upstairs I switch between the 2.

When I do an Automatic search on the cable tuner it picks up all the channels which is good.

But as soon as I go onto autobouquetsmaker and try a scan it comes back with No nims found.

I already disabled tuner A when I do this scan.

Completely puzzled on why it wont scan on autobouquetsmaker.
The newcamd.list is set up:
Line 1: VM line
Line 2: Sat Line
I'm using MGcam 1.38

Any other info I need to provide let me know.

Thanks for reading

I have a multi cable tuner box but the tuner is set up like
Tuner type - DVB-C
Configuration mode - enabled
Network ID - Whatever yours is 00005
Used service scan type - provider
Provider to scan - Virgin Media UK (6952)

Try setting your tuner like that and saving and then do a scan.

Have you got virgin EPG enabled also in
menu, set up, system, EPG and then settings?

Hello
I've flashed mine with sucmnsee image it's the Hades 18
Set the cable part up but I've lost bt interactive it shows it when I've first flashed the box but when I setup autobouquets virgin media and scan it's no longer on my listings

This is what I have
1441736207080.jpg1441736273095.jpg

Attachments

• 20150908_191203.jpg
    20150908_191203.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 20150908_191218.jpg
    20150908_191218.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
In the providers list order just move virgin up to first place there is no need to disable tuner A.

Like I say I get tune failed the only way to get rid of this is to disable tuner a but then I loose bt interactive and sky sports interactive I've asked on the forum for a backup but no luck yet all the backups seem to care for sky I need a working cable only backup if possible

I have a cable only setup and I used to get that error then when I disabled tuner a I get the no nims error. What I did was Leave tuner A and B on, in autobouquets maker change the providers from yes to no on the sky ones and make sure Vm is yes and correct area, I can only assume that the no nims eror is the fact that its searching for sky but beacuse tuner A is disabled its kicking out that error. Have u actually tried what I have suggested?

Thanks for the reply
I have tried the above steps as well as 5 different images as soon as I set the virgin uk as provider I loose bt interactive it could be my xml file will keep searching

Hi Pal
Ive just sorted mine out but im not getting sports and movies categories coming up ?? any idea
Cheers for any help

Hi,
Can anybody help me on AutobouquetsMaker ?

When I go to AutobouquestsMaker provider. I see Virgin UK = no and I change the setting to Virgin UK: Yes. I don;t see the option of Virgin UK area:

I am using Zgemma H.2H with Sucmnsee openVix image. I just bought this box.

How can I get the option back of Virgin UK area : ? I don;t see that option at all

Back