zgemma H1

bubblegum

Hi all, I'm new to the forum even though I have been reading your posts for many months and has helped me out a lot. Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but I'm very stuck atm with getting my line to work on the zgemma H1 box. I have a Newcamd line and it is seriously driving me up the wall tying to get it to work. I have followed many instructions but to no avail :-( Can someone help me before I literally end up bald from ripping my hair out? Please talk to me as if I'm a total idiot as this type of thing really isn't my strong point. Thanks

So I take it this is the image that came with it when you bought the box , did you buy it with a gift (a line ) plug and play etc, or have you bought a line yourself ?

Yes it's all the same from when I bought the box a few days ago. The line is one I had running for a few months on a f5 box (which is now broken) as I kept the download on my pc. I bought the line separate as a renewal and was working ok on the f5.

Well what I would do now is go to the zgemma section and get a more up to date image of atv or vix , do a bit of reading and see what's best for you , all the information is there , and if you need help there is a lot of guys on here that will help you out .

Right, I've flashed the drive and added the vix image 3.2. I'm following the instructions from this forum but when I try to do the ABM scan I just get :- Timeout for tuner lock. I have done a manual scan and all the channels from sky come up? Any ideas? Thanks

Have configured your tuners , I take it you are going the sat route and you have enabled your sat and disabled the cable one

You have to filezilla your line to the box was struggling myself to set mine up so paid someone to do it for me haha it was that or the box was gonna get stamped on

Yep I've literally hit that point now, I'm ready to drop kick it out the window. I'm going to pay someone to do it for me, I have to admit defeat somewhere. Thanks for your help running out

Back