Zgemma H2 - can you run two emus at once?

Philip1

Hi, can you run two softcam emus at once on the Zgemma H2?

I would want to run an nline in mgcamd for the Cable tuner and a cline in cccam for the satellite tuner at the same time. If cccam isn't running all the time it can go to sleep.

I have an Amiko Alien2+ Triple and you can run only one softcam emu at once. To try to get round this I put the cline and nline both in mgcamd. The cline will work but
if the box is tuned to a cable channel cline goes to sleep and I cannot tune to a satellite channel. I have to restart the cccam or reboot the box. Consquently it is a pain and
I cannot rely on it to record any satellite channels.

The nline for cable never goes to sleep. An nline for satellite might solve it but satellite nlines are hard to find.

Any help or guidance appreciated.

A cline and nline will work together if you use cccam, but ask your provider if he/she will provide you with an nline as mgcamd is the better option.

A cline and nline will work together if you use cccam, but ask your provider if he/she will provide you with an nline as mgcamd is the better option.

Thanks for the reply. My Sat provider only does clines and my Cable provider only does nlines. Furthermore the Cable provider says cccam users will be disabled!
I HAVE got both the cline AND nline working in mgcamd but, as you probably know, not at the same time. Also sometimes the cline will go to sleep, while the nline is being used, requiring a restart.
Not the perfect setup but I think the best I can do until I switch providers to do what you suggest.

In an Enigma2 image you can certainly get 2 cams running together, with ViX, just look in the softcam manager (tip - start CCcam last). You can use both C Lines and N Lines together in MGcamd and OScam with the correct configs.

Back