Zgemma h2 flickering lines across screen.

Hi!

First post lol i have bought zgemma h2 box for cable. Picture quality is perfect but alot of flickering lines always appear across the screen taking away the picture. The lines only appear for few seconds but happens all the time.

Im using 3 way splitter... zgemma box,broadband and tivo box still connected. Will this be effecting the qaulity?

Thanks

Maybe try and disconnect the TiVo box and see if that makes any difference.also what splitter are you using?
Many posts on here recommend the 5-1000 one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for reply.

I will try that out. Im not sure i just bought a splitter from ebay. I will have a look when im home. I'm not techy at all lol.

50mb broadband is more than enough.
Check all connections are tight.could be loose connection somewhere.
Also the splitter as before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Connections seem fine also splitter is the one you mentioned lol... clueless haha think i will phone VM and say broadband is running slow lol

Mate i am having the exact same problem - I have tried everything and still no fix. I actually have two splitters and both doing the same thing. In fact i took the box in to the other room where the main feed is coming in and connected it directly and still same issue. Its lines and flickering on the screen that is constant. I know its not the line as i have tried 3 different ones and still same outcome, my internet is fine and also the connections are all tight.

When i purchased this i did send a message on here asking for which one to go for and one chap recommended this one and said had no problems at all, but then someone else said not to go for this version as the tunners are crap on the old ones - and it does sound now like a tunner or signal issue...My tivo box works fine so i'm going to put it down to the ZGEMMA STAR H2 box. I have contacted ZGEMMA.CO.UK where i purchased it from and they have asked for my number so waiting for a call back, i'll let you know how i get on.

If anyone else has any fixes please do let me know as i'm really pulling my hair out with this.

Mate i am having the exact same problem - I have tried everything and still no fix. I actually have two splitters and both doing the same thing. In fact i took the box in to the other room where the main feed is coming in and connected it directly and still same issue. Its lines and flickering on the screen that is constant. I know its not the line as i have tried 3 different ones and still same outcome, my internet is fine and also the connections are all tight.

When i purchased this i did send a message on here asking for which one to go for and one chap recommended this one and said had no problems at all, but then someone else said not to go for this version as the tunners are crap on the old ones - and it does sound now like a tunner or signal issue...My tivo box works fine so i'm going to put it down to the ZGEMMA STAR H2 box. I have contacted ZGEMMA.CO.UK where i purchased it from and they have asked for my number so waiting for a call back, i'll let you know how i get on.

If anyone else has any fixes please do let me know as i'm really pulling my hair out with this.

Check your network ID

Try a different firmware

Check signal levels

Back