Zgemma H2 Image / Willobuild

XXX51ngh

Hi I need of some help as not sure what I'm doing with this H2 box, What is the best image to flash to as the current one on the box constantly crashes?

Its got sucmnsee openvix image on it at the moment, any got any suggestions which image to flash to?

Was looking at willobuild however there is no image for the H2 would the H2H image work or just brick the box?

Any help be much appreciated

given the age of the box, i'd be inclined to just flash a barebones image, this is the most up to date image for that box
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=zgemmash2
no fancy skins and plugins to drain resources
once flashed, just add the plugins you need, autobouquetsmaker3.1, epgimporter and e2iplayer if you use it
configure the tuners, run a manual scan, add your line, run autobouquetsmaker and epgimporter and you're done

There hasn't been an update for the unofficial vix since last July so personally I would go with Pablo's advice and install barebones ATV.
The H2 is probably right down at the lower end of E2 boxes so less will be more :(y):

Last edited:
Installed this on my friends h2 but struggling with egp import. Can't get virmin sources to import. Any ideas?

I don't think Jensen's sources are working now on that build.
Just go into sources in EPGImport and uncheck Jensen's sources and add all the Sky ones.

So you have unchecked the JENSENEVEREST sources and checked the Rytek UK ones and pressed green to save?
Then press yellow to run a manual scan.
upload_2019-2-3_8-54-7.png

upload_2019-2-3_8-54-53.png

upload_2019-2-3_8-55-38.png

I was going to however I've followed Pablos advice on just installing a bare bones images due to the age of the box. I installed grogbuild previously but I was having unconfirmed up address issues. Do you know of a build that definitely works with the H2? Thanks

Back