1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zgemma H2 no signal

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H2' started by steviejosey, Jun 15, 2017.

1. steviejosey

steviejosey Member

I have a Zgemma H2 box which works fine in my house but when I tried installing it in 2 friends homes with the same setup it was showing no signal but connecting to broadband any help on sorting this problem would be appreciated.

2. yorkshireman

yorkshireman Member

It's his cable that's been turned off by the provider

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3. steviejosey

steviejosey Member

No, one had vm broadband and the other had vm broadband and tv both working.

4. ste

ste TK Veteran

Try re-scanning - your friends may be on a different net id too... get the correct net id from their genuine tivo box - put that in then scan and see how it goes.

5. steviejosey

steviejosey Member

Will give that a try how do I get genuine net id from tivo never used vm tv.

6. ste

ste TK Veteran

7. steviejosey

steviejosey Member

Cheers will give it a try.

ste likes this.
  8. ste

ste TK Veteran

Be sure to report back and let is know how you got on... this helps other members with similar issues :)

9. steviejosey

steviejosey Member

10. steviejosey

steviejosey Member

Sorted, just a matter of changing the net id as my friends were in a different area from me, simple when you know how, thanks to ste for the tip.

11. ste

ste TK Veteran

Good news :)

12. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

check location in the netid thread and if different please add your details into a post cheers.