Satellite Zgemma H2 terrestrial output

Nigel517

Hi I am thinking of replacing my old technomate with a Gemma H2 . I currently distribute my satellite output through an 8 way aerial distribution amplifier allowing me to watch what's on the box in all rooms as the TVs pick up the anologue signal .
The Technomate is old and dated and no modern image although I chose it as it has an rf output . so I now want a box with a good image and rf output. Does anyone with a zGemma use the rf output into a distribution box . If so is it ok.
Cheers Nigel

None of the Zgemma Range include what you need which is a built in RF modulator which is built into most if not all the Technomate closed source receiver range, The Zgemma's have DVB-C/T/T2 'Tuners' only.

if you bought a Zgemma you would also need an external RF Modulator to feed an 'RF' channel up to your distribution amplifier

OK thanks for that. The zgemma h2 an rf output so I presumed it had a modulator built in. Glad I posted. I will have to look for a box that has. Thanks again.

The 2 are not the same it does get confusing all the Zgemma's RF output can do is relay the signal it has from the Input, So basically if you used a Freeview aerial signal it would relay that signal to another tuner/TV.

What you require is an RF Modulator which can modulate frequency from the 21-69 spectrum

Back