Zgemma H2 VM Cable setup guide

hiranuk

Hi

I am new to Zgemma, I have always had a Kryptview A780 and that was as simple as flashing a firmware then performing a automatic scan.

I will soon be getting a Zgemma H2 to use with Virgin Cable. I have read that once I purchase a line I will need to enter my user details in a file Mgcamd

I have downloaded ZgemmaStar 2s Vix Hades sucmnsee backup(h1,h2&s) but I cannot open any of these files in notepad.

Can some tell me where exactly I would enter my line details.

I don't have the box yet but should get it this week, just want to be prepared so I don't waste time as I will also be betting a 3 day line trial.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I am new to Zgemma, I have always had a Kryptview A780 and that was as simple as flashing a firmware then performing a automatic scan.

I will soon be getting a Zgemma H2 to use with Virgin Cable. I have read that once I purchase a line I will need to enter my user details in a file Mgcamd

I have downloaded ZgemmaStar 2s Vix Hades sucmnsee backup(h1,h2&s) but I cannot open any of these files in notepad.

Can some tell me where exactly I would enter my line details.

I don't have the box yet but should get it this week, just want to be prepared so I don't waste time as I will also be betting a 3 day line trial.

Thanks in advance
If you look on Page 9 of the Vix hades There is a idiots guide using Filezilla

i cant seem to find the vix hades forum. I have looked in the general chat forum and the
Zgemma-Star H1 and H2 forum. Could you provide the forum link please

thanks found it. The guide says

"For C lines
Instead of usr/keys on box Your line goes Complete with the C in the Ect folder on box and select CCcam and start in Softcam manager and restart box
Hope it helps "

I have a virgin cable line and the line provider says I should use Mgcamd, this guides does not mention anything about Mgcamd, do I still just enter my line details in the CCcam do I also need to remove the N and enter CWS?

Your line goes in the Newcamd list file to work in the Mg file in usr/keys and yes to dropping the N: replace with CWS =

Back