Zgemma H2 - VM Settings not working

Ozzo76

Hi Folks,

I have a Zgemma Star H2 i'm trying to set it up for VM, I think i'm putting in the correct settings but if i'm not hopefully someone can advise me, so the settings I am using are :

Select tuner B by pressing okay and make sure config mode says enabled>>>In network ID enter (this is my area - Belfast (Ireland) NTL 00021 755.000 6.887 can someone tell me my NetID ?)
Cable netids
Used Service Scan = Provider
Provider to scan = Virgin Media (6952) <<<---- do I still use this or do I change this to from my area line above?
Press green to save then red to close then red to close again
Go to auto bouquets maker then providers make sure Kabel = no>>> virgin uk = yes>>>virgin uk area = Net I.D select by going left or right arrow

once I've done all this when I select automatic scan I get this "Timeout for tuner lock" can anyone help me out?

many thanks
Ozzo

I think you have to disable the other tuner, your net id should be added and saved in the tuner config you are using, it looks like your net id is 00021, add this and save then run autoboquets, just scan it, not autoscan

Thanks garyth for your reply.

I have set tuner A to not configured as that's the Sat tuner and it'll not be used, do you know should I be using 6952 or 6887?

cheers
Ozzo

---------- Post Merged at 11:44 AM ----------

The settings I have say this - Provider to scan = Virgin Media (6952) but the settings for my area is this - Belfast (Ireland) NTL 00021 755.000 6.887” so is it Virgin Media 6952 I select or Virgin Media 6887?

Ozzo, mines is for 6887 as well, but I think they've merged the two as I now get my channels through 6952, on my build its the only option to scan. The channels are working, not all of them but I think this is a tuner issue with Zmgemm as they aint the best

Wud u have instructions for the settings u cud possibly send me or big ask screen shot ur settings & send them to me?

Thanks
Ozzo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back