Zgemma h2 with tivo

nij999

Firstly thank you for all the information available on here been great help,

One thing I couldn't find I've used a splitter for zgemma and tivo both seem to be working but would there be any issue in the future ie with virgin or the zgemma quality?

Thank you for your help.

Good question. Quality wise you'll be fine if signal still strong enough. Usually on sky or zgemmas you'd disable tuners not using. Not sure if you can do that on TiVo's?!

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Thank you for getting back to me, I may have posted this in wrong section as i have h2h and tivo using a splitter on the cable line. Would this method cause any security issue with virgin?

Hi
Thats how most people do it when retraining the Tivo, the Tivo only needs one feed to the 3 internal tuners, as long as your signal is good enough and you don't introduce noise back into VM's network then it will be fine. A signal quality issue normally shows up as pixelation/picture break up, if not seeing any of that then it should be fine. If your paranoid then you can change the box name so if VM log into your router they wont see a zgemma h2h.

Bangord bang on lol having unterminated ends, loose connection, copper braiding shorting to centre core, just some basic ones

Back