Zgemma H2 - Woosh Build

Ozzo76

Hi folks I've just bought myself a Zgemma H2 box i'm relatively new to this I've download the latest "Woosh" build to flash it with once my box arrives, when I flash it with this build will I have to do any scans to pick up channels or does this build do that for me? or if I do need to scan can someone help me out with the settings I need to use?

sorry for all the newbie questions, when I flash my box with this build will it have a sky look to it?

many thanks

Ozzo76
Read the thread for flashing Wooshbuild.
It does almost everything for you.
You will also need a small capacity usb for initial build flash and a larger one for recording/pause etc (min of 8gb).
When the box arrives and you switch it on then all the instructions will become self explanatory.
And yes it is based on the original sky look on screens.

Just noticed you state H2 ?
Is this for cable connection or did you mean H2S for satellite connection ?
There is a big difference so please confirm which tuner you have bought.

Last edited:
My box is a zgemma star h2.

The new builds for this model are currently being tested.
Please wait till the beta version is released which should be in a couple of days we hope as otherwise you may end up with problems.
You can run the old version but the current one is so much easier and updating online is available.

Hi Benijofar,

my box has arrived & i'm raring to get it setup, you said to let you know you would be able to advise me as to what is the best upgrade version to use, I'm looking one with a sky feel to it if possible?

thanks
Ozzo

Back