Zgemma H2

Someone point me in the right direction, want to put a new build on my box, current one very slow and glitchy. No sly or virmin input, just want for iptv
Thank you
Any help very appreciated

No problem theirs always plenty of debate on most constructive questions
just take your time and do a bit of homework on threads relevant to your
Device/questions etc and most importantly tend to go for techkings...
(Veterans on here)you won't go far wrong

Hi Guys I have the issue it's saying service not found SID not found in PAT
and I am in ruislip I was in harrow before and the box was working fine after we moved to ruislip not it's showing this msg and I am using virgn media can you guys help me how to fix the issue I can see all the channels and when I ran the scan it shows please the the attached files Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 18.37.34.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-18 at 18.38.29.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-18 at 18.38.40.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-18 at 18.39.04.png

Hi Guys I have the issue it's saying service not found SID not found in PAT
and I am in ruislip I was in harrow before and the box was working fine after we moved to ruislip not it's showing this msg and I am using virgn media can you guys help me how to fix the issue I can see all the channels and when I ran the scan it shows please the the attached files View attachment 26096View attachment 26099View attachment 26101View attachment 26102

If you aint getting sd channels then you aint scanning the correct net id I would say!

go on to the net id and ok on it and toggle left or right to change, then add the correct one and scan

Back