zgemma h2*

my zgemma box is stuck in boot mode, i have left it switch on for day's. it has a new build on a usb stick in it. I have use every stick i have from a 16mb to a 2 mb all formatted in fat 32, and still want flash tried front and back usb's. it has been like this for month, i have tried evry think to sort it out but no joy. please could any one help ? I have 8 different stick nearly all are new. bought them just to do this
I have down load the latest build and even tried putting ipab on with no joy?

Last edited:
my zgemma box is stuck in boot mode, i have left it switch on for day's. it has a new build on a usb stick in it, and still want flash. please could any one help ?

Download a fresh build for it, make sure the usb is formatted with FAT32 before adding the new flash files to it, then switch box off, put usb in rear port, switch on with white button and it will flash as normal, if not, you need a different usb, maybe three or four as the boxes are fussy about usb sticks - it's not uncommon to try half a dozen before one works

many thanks but tried this bought new ones from 16 down to 2 mb to do them I am doing it as I am writing been like this fro month now gave up on it, but now the weathers bad back to try

As stated formatt to fat32 make sure you only put the zgemma file onto usb usb sticks and zgemmas can be a bit weird you can try loads of usbs and only 1 will work if no joy when you put usb in rear of box press white button then hold power button on front see if that helps

Back