Zgemma H2

adeh61

Hi all,

Yesterday I got hold of my box. Disabled antenna A tried to scan for cable channels but got nothing. So I flashed the box and when it went to restart it stays on boot.
When I power on the the box after connecting the flash drive the drive has a light that comes on for a second then goes out. The box says boot and stops there.

Today I bought a Sandisk flash drive tried everything again and the box still stays on Boot.
I have now tried 4 usb sticks. I've done low level format then fat32 full format and nothing works. Is the box now bricked or do you think the box could be faulty or are they generally pretty sturdy.
I've contacted seller but had no reply from them.

Ade

Trying to put latest Open ATV on. I've managed to do that now found that holding volume down before switching on started flash.
Bought from zgemma link on here. Contacted them but no reply.

I have set the box to scan got all free to air channels. How do I delete all the unwanted channels and sat stuff. Also no plugin to install cams on ATV 5.1

Ok, I've got the box set up and deleted all the unwanted sat channels. I've been given a test line and I'm using mgcamd_1.38r1.
I have put the line in the newcamd.list on it's own as requested but still only get the FTA channels.
All I have in the keys menu are the 2 files newcamd.list and mg_cfg. I've restarted the cam and also rebooted the box.
Does anyone know what else if anything needs to be done.

If I press once I get channel info and time etc, twice and I get all the other information about that particular program with a menu at the top with similar, add timer, single epg

pm me your line details and email address if you want me to test it if it works ill email you the newcamd.list and mg_cfg file

Down loaded the files above. All going now, the test line I am using seems very good. Going to try the recording feature next with flash drive.

Back